1. Description of Service Provided by Salome Reches
Welcome to the Salome Reches Service, provided by Salome Reches B.V. (“Salome Reches”). The Salome Reches Service is a service where you can search for, discover, and buy unique pieces, limited editions and printed and digital copies of art. On or through the Salome Reches Service, you can create a profile, like and save favorite artist and/or pieces of art, and purchase art.
Users (“Users”) of the Salome Reches Service can (i) set up a personal profile, and add various public and non-public information to that profile, such as personal information, favorites, a virtual collection, and delivery addresses for purchases; (ii) buy, direct or through auction, art for sale via Salome Reches; and (iii) sign-up for newsletters and other updates, including updates via third-party services.
2. Location of Your Information / Data Export
3. Collection and Use of Information (Personal Data)
Salome Reches may collect certain information (personal data) from you as described below. Salome Reches uses information it collects for authentication purposes, to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, including purchases of art through the Salome Reches Service, to provide aggregated and anonymous reporting for Salome Reches or its third party partners, to improve the Salome Reches Service, and to communicate with you regarding the Salome Reches Service.
- Registration Information: Salome Reches collects personal data you knowingly choose to submit to us during registration and thereafter, such as your name, user name, email address, address, gender, and age, to authenticate Users, send notifications to Users relating to the Salome Reches Service to manage each user’s account and to facilitate our compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Profile Information: Salome Reches also collects user profile data, including but not limited to personal interests and search criteria in order to provide Users with personalized information. Email addresses are used when existing Users invite new friends to join the Salome Reches Service, and to send notifications, updates, and newsletters related to the Salome Reches Service.
- Other Technical Data: Salome Reches also collects other information such as IP address and non-personally identifiable information, such as approximate physical location, aggregate user data, and equipment/software configuration from Users. The data is used to manage and improve the Salome Reches Service and track usage. This non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to Users. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
- Log Files/Browser Information: Every time you visit an Internet location page on the Internet, your Web browser sends information to the Web site you are visiting. The Salome Reches Service servers automatically collect and store this information, including your IP address, hardware platform, type of browser software and settings, Internet service provider, the pages you visit at the Salome Reches Service, and information from any Salome Reches Service cookies. We may associate this information with your personal information to resolve technical issues and promote security for our Users.
4. Sharing of Information
- Third-Party Vendors: Some Salome Reches products and services are offered to Users in conjunction with affiliates or third-party vendors. To provide these products and services, Salome Reches may share Users’ e-mail addresses, physical address, and additional personal data you provide with third-party vendors that are used in the fulfillment of the Salome Reches products and services, such as shipping of works of art you ordered. In addition, Salome Reches may share Users’ e-mail addresses and additional aggregated non-identifiable consumer information with select third-party vendors for marketing. These third-party vendors may need to collect and maintain your personal information, but third-party vendors are not allowed to use or disclose Salome Reches Service data for any commercial or marketing purposes other than to offer Salome Reches -approved products or services to Users and to administer and improve such programs.
- Third-Party Providers of Services to Salome Reches: Salome Reches may share personal data of Users with third-parties to which it has outsourced the technical processing of such personal data. Such third-parties are bound to a privacy obligation with us.
- Special cases for sharing information: Salome Reches may disclose personal information or information regarding the use of its services if, for any reason, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is necessary to do so in order to satisfy laws, regulations, or other legal requests for such information; to cooperate with law enforcement agencies; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or other policies; to operate the Salome Reches Service; to protect Salome Reches, our services, our employees or advisors, or our Users; or in connection with a proceeding, transaction or proposed transaction involving the transfer of the business or assets to which the information pertains.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information.
The Salome Reches Service may provide links to other services, including links that may be placed by Salome Reches, third-party advertisers, and other Users. Salome Reches is not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of any other service.
7. Changing or Removing Information
Access and control over most personal information on Salome Reches is available through profile editing tools. Users of Salome Reches may modify or delete their profile information or deactivate their account at any time by logging into their account. Deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, but will not be generally available to Users of Salome Reches. However, even after deletion, copies of User Content may remain viewable on the Salome Reches Service and in cached and archived pages or if other Users have linked to, copied or stored your User Content. You may also contact Salome Reches (at email@example.com) to receive information about what personal data we keep of you, whereby we can charge reasonable costs associated with obtaining and preparing that information. You may request correction of any incorrect data.
You may exercise your option to stop the use of your information for direct marketing by Salome Reches and disclosures by Salome Reches to third-party vendors and advertisers by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data Security